"Your name is the splinter inside me.
Whole country in rebellion? Wouldn’t want anything like that!
Backstage at Valentino Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2012
valar dohaeris. a l l m e n m u s t s e r v e .
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
do you ever just realize
i really fucking love the lord of the rings
tbh nobody asked for ur opinion
3x21, The Fox And the Wolf
Our enemy’s not a killer, it’s a trickster. The killing is just a byproduct
literally the best part of this film
I just had to take 2 minutes to make a photomanip before going to bed , so that I don’t feel like I couldn’t finish something today.
What’s to like about Martin Freeman? Oh, it’s too early in the day to do this, isn’t it? It’s tricky, it’s tricky. I haven’t got my list for the day ready yet. But um, but he’s very smart, he’s really good company, he’s one of the funniest men I’ve ever met, and he’s a craftsman. He works incredibly hard and creates authentic characters and moments in drama and he’s an inspiration to work opposite and I’ve got nothing but good things to say about Martin.
- Benedict Cumberbatch [ x ]